How bad does a break up can really break your heart apart? Sometimes I wonder that as I see some couple brawl their eyes out on their breaking up with the loved ones. Ahaa... Now I know how hard it is when it happens.
Reason :
1 - You love that person so much that you don't even left at least 35% for yourself.
2 - You left out the other best part of this world and dedicate your life to him/her.
3 - You have imagine a bright and happy future with your partner.
4 - You had spent so much beautiful memories with them.
5 - The person you enjoy your moments with will no longer be there with us.
These are probably few reasons why they break down in tears and some even had emotional problems. I am to be honest, at this moment facing this. How bad can it be when your loved ones told you they've been thinking about few things and issues and told you they have other person in their mind on your birthday?
I, to be honest, break down at this. I am completely at lost. That I felt of going out of the country just to runaway from the fact I am going to be left by the one that I can say I LOVE.
I brawl my eyes out, having difficulties especially expressing it. I am confused whether I should be angry, sad, emo or should I just mixed all. The more I think about it the more intolerable this feelings can be.
It's been 3 months after the break up. Now I can say that I can survive, bit by bit although not thoroughly. I've been convincing myself not to be so emotional about it. Hey, people come and go in our life. I just have to further convince myself that I'll be alright! Pretending to be strong is better than dragging yourself to be emotional and cry all day long. Not only it hurts your emotion but my eyes was basically feels dry and I don't even want to open my eyes!
He will be happy with the decision he made, definitely will. He met the criteria (or maybe few) that he always want that I can't fulfill. Cheers to their new life and mine too.
To those who had issue with this, it's ok to cry and share it with someone you know you can trust and does not gossip it to others. You will definitely need time to cure your feelings as I am still going the phase of recovery. The only thing is that never look back at your old pictures with them anymore at this moment or else you will break down again. Take your time reminiscing the moment once you are completely alright. After all it's one of your good memories.
Cheers~
ps : take this personality test to see which colour is your personality ;)
photo credit : Truman Lewis
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/want-to-live-a-long-life-dont-spend-it-alone-031215.html

Comments
Post a Comment