Watching Descendants of the Sun used to be my routine for every Wednesday and Thursday. But now since the episode including the specials has come to an end it give me ample of time to stray into thinking about something.
Is it that hard to always have less contact, being ditched during movie and showed up only when he is free without you knowing what is he working as? I always thought it's not that difficult as it will give us more time for our self. We can spend our time with friends and family. That's what I thought.
It's a mistake.
You do feel hurt.
Without you realizing it.
I tried...but still...it hurts. No wonder KMY feel hurt when YSJ have to leave in such a hurry.
Now...how to comfort this feeling?
I don't know.
I'm still finding my way.
I'm lost at the moment.
Very lost.
But I have to focus on something big that is coming soon.
But I can't help my shaking hands and fast heartbeat that keeps giving me this restless feeling.
I should not be selfish and should have thought about the others too.
Let's just give space to each other then.
Fallen kid has once again lost in her own feelings.

Comments
Post a Comment